Second Opinion Lawyers
If you are involved in a complex or high stakes lawsuit, getting a second legal opinion before or after filing can give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your case is being handled appropriately. A second opinion lawyer can review all of the details of your case to ensure that your legal counsel is doing everything in his or her power to represent you to the fullest.
To discuss your ongoing legal proceeding with an experienced second opinion attorney, contact the Burk Law Firm, P.C., by calling 512-306-9828 or toll free at 1-888-476-9140 or via email to email@example.com with the subject line containing “Potential New Case”.
Reasons to Seek a Second Opinion
Just as you would want a second medical opinion before undergoing an intensive treatment or surgery, it is important to have a second attorney review your case if you have any doubts about how your lawyer is handling your proceeding. Some valid reasons to pursue a second legal opinion include:
- You want greater certainty you have made or will make the proper decision to sue or go forward if suit is already filed
- You suspect improper, incompetent or insufficient handling of a case
- You believe there is a conflict of interest
- Your case is moving too slowly
- Your case is costing a lot but you are not seeing results or value for those costs
- Your lawyer does not seem familiar with the area of law or the legal complexities involved with your case
- You can’t get meaningful answers or clear strategies from your attorneys about the case
If you are concerned about how your lawyer is preparing or prosecuting your case, it may be in your best interest to receive a second opinion from a law firm that you can trust. Our attorneys are committed to reviewing all aspects of your legal proceeding and can advise you on whether or not your case is being properly handled. Whether you need clarification on the legal process or you are considering changing or addting your current counsel, we have the knowledge and experience to address all of your legal concerns.
For a confidential consultation regarding your existing case, contact a second opinion attorney from the Burk Law Firm, P.C., today at 512-306-9828 or toll free at 1-888-476-9140 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line containing “Potential New Case”.